Hanapan ang Blog na Ito

Lunes, Disyembre 19, 2011

Photowalk in Cavite

I recently borrowed a nikon dslr camera from my cousin and I noticed to do a photowalk in one of the most historical province in the country, The province of Cavite. Here are some of my shots that i took.




Cavite city Municipal hall


The statue of Governor Samonte and Samonte park in Cavite city.


The first church in Cavite city.


"The Cavite city Sea wall"


SSC-R De Cavite Gymnasium.



The famous puto bong  bong and bibingka shop.






San Roque Church


Their Suman is actually delightful. Perfect for breakfast after Simbang gabi. :)


The road.


Checkpoint




Kawit

As I walked around Cavite city, I decided to go to another place in which I can see more beautiful structures and one of them is the Lancaster roman catholic church. Honestly, I got attracted to this one because of it's creative and unique structure.




There were still a lot of areas and beautiful structures in Cavite that I didn't cover. Hopefully If I will have a time to take pictures, I will cover more. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my pictures. Thank you! :D







.

1 komento: